Services for jobseekers over the age of 30
The services for adults offer a wide range of services and individual solutions towards working life. The services are intended for people over the age of 30. Their personal coach supports them in choosing services and in employment-related issues.
You can get support and guidance in
- job search and the drafting of job application documents,
- weighing options for career and educational choices,
- decisions on setting up your own business,
- finding and using services that promote employment,
- managing health care and social issues.
The aim is to find employment directly on the open labour market or, depending on your life situation, to improve your employment or study skills first.