Music basic education
The lessons are given individually and everyone has the possibility to belong to some music group. The students are studying music theory as the syllabus requires.
Children under age 10 will study the basics of theory in the rhytmic workshops or in the Minit choir. The students of pop&jazz instruments play in bands right from the beginning.
Everyone will be tested to find their suitability in studying music.
Everyone needs their own instrument. Teachers will help to find the instrument.
The Music Institute has also some orchestral instruments to borrow.
Tuition fee is 330 e.
You can study the following instruments:
• piano, guitar, accordion, kantele, percussion, organ, harpsichord, harp
• violin, viola, violoncello, double bass
• recorder, flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon
• trumpet, french horn, trombone, tuba
• voice: classical (ages 16-30) pop/jazz (ages 12-30)
• el-guitar, el-bass, drums, saxophone
Tuition in music specialized schools
Tuition in orchestral instruments is given for pupils at school (grades 3-6).
Application to tuition of instruments in music classes happens the same time as the application to the music basic tuition. You can also apply at Autumn.