32. Mohamed, Fartuun
Hi I am a 16-year-old girl Fartuun. I live in Hakunila, I have lived here for about 3.5 years.
Leisure time activities:
I don’t have any hobbies.
Remember to use your vote.
Comments on the election compass questions:
1.It is not so safe because there is a lot of discrimination and violence.
2. Because every young person could have an opportunity to have some hobby, and it shouldn’t depend on price.
3. Because cleaner nature is a good thing.
4. Because there are a lot of fights in schools. There are fights these days about little things that could be resolved even by talking.
5. This year there has not been such good school food and fewer students go to eat in the cafeteria.
6. Maybe it could be decreased.
7. Because in order for people to use public transportation without having to pay for it and then there are still those areas divided into A, B, C and D areas which still need to be kept separate if one wants to travel there.
8. Because the streets are now being renovated and there is no place for cyclists to ride there but need to go around by another route.
9. Then students would not have to go to the store or eat somewhere when there is no good food at school.