Vantaa Skills Centre
Vantaa Skills Centre provides guidance and counselling to unemployed immigrants in Vantaa on job searching, skills recognition and skills development.
Vantaa Skills Centre co-operates with various companies and organisations specializing on supporting immigrants.
What you get at Vantaa Skills Centre
- Help in job searching, and identifying and recignizing your skills
Information about Finnish labour market and education
- Support and personal counselling on career and education planning
- The opportunity to improve your Finnish language skills and skills needed in working life and job searching
Information on vocational training and education opportunities
In order to participate:
- You must be an adult immigrant who lives in Vantaa and has a foreign nationality or Finnish citizenship that has been granted to you as an adult
You are unemployed and looking for a job or vocational education
- You have a permit to work in Finland
- In order to participate a two-week guidance course your Finnish language skills must reach at least level A.2 Personal counselling in job searching is available in Finnish, Swedish and English.
Information in other languages
Dari and Farsi
Navid 040 526 3876
How to apply for services provided by the Vantaa Skills Centre?
- You can apply for services provided by the Vantaa Skills Centre via TE Services or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vantaa Skills Centre operates at Lummetie in Tikkurila and at Vantaa Vocational College Varia. Vantaa Skills Centre is a service provided by Vantaa Employment Services and Youth- and Adult Education Services. Vantaa Skills Centre works in close cooperations with TE Services, Vantaa Vocational College Varia, other educational institutes, organizations and private sector. Due to the cooperation our customers can find fitting services under one roof.